Updated: Jan 20, 2020
Сряда: Рубрика Health
Където Катрин Димитрова говори.
Journaling is a method that helps you to express your emotions and feelings and to understand yourself better simply by writing things down on paper. It's an easy and therapeutic way to connect with your inner self.
• Helps you to achieve your goals
• Improves your mental health
• Healing traumas
• Helps you unwind
• Gives you clarity
• Destresses you from your everyday life
How to journal:
• Find a book that you love and like writing into
• Start by introducing yourself
• Set a timer for 30 min and write whatever comes to your mind
• Be honest and truthful
• Make it a habit
• What's on your mind right now/ How are you feeling?
• How does a perfect day look to you?
• What's your biggest fear?
• What are your dreams?
• Where/When are you the happiest?
• List 3 things you're grateful for.
• List 10 things you like about yourself.
Tell us if you've ever tried out journaling and your thoughts on it; and if not, if you would like to try it out.